SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION INFORMATION
The 8th Annual Maritime Security East exhibitors will not only be able to showcase their solutions, but they will also be included in the presentation sessions, workshops, networking lunches/breaks/breakfast and happy hours. We find that the most important part of the program are the relationships that are built to help everyone involved find solutions, collaborate and share information. Maritime Security East is a great opportunity to spend three days with highly qualified prospects that are incredibly hard to get in front of in any other setting.
Exhibit space comes in 8×10 feet (80 sq ft) increments. There are no corner charges for corner booths. All booth locations are designated on a first come first served basis.
Each exhibiting package includes the following per 80 sq ft of space contracted:
Two all access passes which includes the following:
- Attendee contact list for post conference followup
- Networking happy hour on August 10th
- Two all access passes which includes
- All presentations and workshops including all keynote addresses
- All special events and on-water demonstrations
- Two breakfasts, two lunches and snack breaks
- Logo with hyperlink and 50 word description on program website and on the printed program guide
- One six feet draped table, carpet, two side chairs, and one wastebasket
- Basic electricity
- In booth Wi-Fi Internet Access
- 10% off for 2019 East and/or West Exhibitors
- 10% off for new exhibitor who is exhibiting in both Maritime Security 2020 East and West (must have both agreements signed and paid for discount to apply)
Please call us at 203-644-6020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full exhibitor prospectus. .