National MDA Executive Steering Committee Excellence Award
In support of the stated goals of the National Maritime Domain Awareness Plan (NMDAP), the National MDA Executive Steering Committee establishes an annual national-level maritime domain awareness award program “MDA ESC Excellence Award” to recognize exemplary stakeholder members of the Global Maritime Community of Interest (GMCOI), whose accomplishments have made a significant contribution to improving the effective understanding of the maritime domain in the United States and its territories. This includes the US Federal interagency, US Intelligence Community (IC), state, local, tribal, and territorial law enforcement agencies, international partners, academia, and maritime industry.
Recent Award Winners:
- Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office Radar Program Department
- San Francisco ReCom Regional Intelligence Group
- Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific ROA Team
- Situational Awareness and Logistics Division (V332) of the Volpe Center
- Southern California Maritime Domain Awareness Innovation Cell
- Agent Ali Baig, Jacksonville Air and Marine Operations Center
Do you know of any individual, team or agency deserving of this award? If so, please use the form below to nominate them. All submissions will be reviewed by the National MDA Executive Steering Committee. The award will be presented on February 7th, 2024 at the Maritime Security East Conference.